jueves, 29 de octubre de 2015

This is me

I want to talk about my image.Image it is very important now-a-days especially for young people and therefore it is important to me.I wish I was taller because I´m quite small.I sometimes wear wake-up but not very often,only when I go out.I sometimes wear smart clothes in special occasions.

There are three things that I like,and I want to talk about them.The first one is cinema.I love going to the cinema with my friends also I like listening to music,it relaxes me and the third thing I like is taking photos.

Finally,I want to talk about three things that I hate.I hate insincere people,people who don´t listen to other people and I hate waking up early.

Is more important what people are like and behave than the physical appearance.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario